- Reservation: The traveller understands that the number of offers is limited and that the traveller is not automatically guaranteed a trip starting from 1,1 EUR/night, excluding tax, fees and extras, since the trips are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Selection Criteria: The traveller understands that the trips are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Confirmation: The trip is considered confirmed when, If the payment is successful, the traveller will receive a booking confirmation by email with the travel details. Pre-defined trips: The trips are pre-defined on pick up location and drop off destinations as well as on the number of nights available, mileage included, and extras included (The first bedding kit (for 2 people) is offered/included for free).
- Adding Extras: The traveller can add extra nights to these trips. However, the traveller needs to contact Customer Service and ask to add the desired nights once the initial booking is confirmed. The cost will be the regular price live on the indiecampers.com website according to the location where you will end your trip. Extras like bedding kits can also be purchased at the current prices listed on our website (subject to availability).
- How to add Extras: The traveller can request extras, on the conditions described in article 4) after the initial booking is confirmed by starting a chat on the Indie Campers website.
- Traveller Costs: The traveller understands that, costs incurred with fuel and extras requested under article 5) are the responsibility of the traveller, having to be paid at Travellers Expense.
- Exceeding Pre-defined Mileage: If the included mileage specified in the offer is exceeded and no extra mileage package has been purchased in advance, the current prices listed on our website will apply.
- Not Picking Up the Vehicle on Agreed Date (Check-in) The traveller understands that if the vehicle is not picked up on the date agreed, the booking will be considered a "no show".
- No show Definition: A situation where an individual or party fails to appear for the pick-up scheduled without prior notice of cancellation and that will result in a non-refunded booking.
- Cancellation: if the traveller decides to cancel the booking the following cancellation policy will apply:
- If the Traveller Cancels the Trip, after confirmation email from Indie Campers with 31 or more days before the scheduled pick-up date, the traveller will be reimbursed the full booking amount paid until the date, including any extra requested.
- If the Traveller Cancels the Trip, after confirmation email from Indie Campers with less than 31 days before the scheduled pick-up date, the Traveller will not be entitled to receive any refund.
- The "Basic" protection plan is included. The traveller can upgrade the protection plan at their own expense at the current prices specified on our website.
- If the traveller would like to pick up or drop off your vehicle outside of Indie Campers' regular hours of the specific location, an additional fee will apply. To check if the option is available, start a chat on our website including your booking number, phone number and the desired change.
- The traveller understands that the security deposit on the credit card applies. The deposit is mandatory and will be held in the Pick-Up location. The amounts are:Basic Coverage Bundle:
- Deposit: $2,000
- Maximum Liability without the Exclusions: $2,500
- Minimum Age of Drivers for Use of Vehicle: As per driver's license age restriction detailed on the check-out page.
- Maximum Number of Drivers Allowed:
Premium Coverage Bundle:
- Deposit: $500
- Maximum Liability without the Exclusions: $199
- Minimum Age of Drivers for Use of Vehicle: 25 years as the required minimum, per the check-out page details.
- Maximum Number of Drivers Allowed: More than 1
12. The traveller understands that the responsibility to make sure that the deposit can be held is the travellers and failure to retain the deposit will result in the application of the cancellation fee stated in the article 9th.
13. The traveller understands that all the articles stated on Indie Campers Terms and Conditions, not modified by these terms and conditions, will still apply: Terms and Conditions | Indie Campers specific travelling location
14. Damages to the vehicle will be charged under the Terms and Conditions | Indie Campers of the specific travelling location.
15. In case of downgrade/upgrade of the van, if the customer refuses to accept the change the customer will only be entitled to full refund of the amount paid to Indie Campers for the booking. Indie Campers will not be liable for any other additional compensation as this is a mandatory condition to make a reservation with Indie Campers.
Back to the offers: Indie Saver
More info about our motorhomes can be found here: Campervans & Motorhomes | Indie Campers