Indie Campers takes legal and security obligations seriously, so we collect and verify information from all clients who book a campervan. To make this process easy and convenient, we've partnered with Persona for persona verification. It is an essential step to ensure a smooth pickup process. Please note that if your verification is not successful until 2 days prior to your scheduled pickup date, we will have to cancel your reservation. Thank you for choosing Indie Campers for your adventure!
Steps for Persona Verification:
Step 1: Government ID Verification
To begin the process, you must upload your government-issued ID verification (such as a driver's license). You'll need to send the front and back of the document as well as the barcode.
If your verification is passed, you will be able to go ahead with the next step.
If your verification is failed, you will have five attempts to pass. If you fail on the sixth attempt, you will be blocked. In such cases, please contact us through our 24/7 website chat or by submitting a request.
Step 2: Selfie Verification
In this step, you will be asked to take a selfie. You will need to look straight ahead, look to the right, and then to the left.
If your verification is passed, your inquiry is completed, and you can proceed to complete your reservation.
If your verification fails, you will have five attempts to pass. If you fail on the sixth attempt, you will be blocked. In such cases, please contact us through our 24/7 website chat or by submitting a request.
Tips for a Successful Persona Verification:
- If the pictures are not accepted, Persona provides an error message. Please follow the suggestions to ensure that your verification process is successful.
- Please make sure that your documents are correctly sent and readable.
- When taking a selfie/portrait picture, we recommend that you take the picture on a clear background and in good lighting conditions.
- The pictures should not be taken from a long distance (approximately 40 cm from the face) nor from a very close distance (right in front of the face).
- When taking the selfie, we would recommend that you remove your glasses (if applicable), just as you do for ID/passport images.
- If you’d like to send good-quality pictures of documents, feel free to use any mobile scanning app.
- We advise using devices other than a mobile phone (preferably Google Chrome on a PC) for a better user experience.