By making your travel arrangements in advance, you have the flexibility of not having to pay the entire amount upfront. Indie Campers provides the convenience of paying only 50% of the booking fee when reserving more than one month ahead of your trip.
For Indie Campers Fleet bookings
When booking more than 30 days ahead:
You have the option to only pay a prepaid amount (50% of the booking value) or pay 100% of the value of the booking
30 days before the trip:
We will automatically charge the remaining amount (50% of the booking value) to the same payment method.
If the payment is successful, we will email the confirmation.
If your payment fails, you will receive an email so you can provide us with a new payment method. Please make sure you check your emails and take action so we can finalize the payment successfully.
If the payment fails:
If you do not succeed in making the payment, the booking will be automatically canceled after 3 days of failed payment attempts.
For Marketplace Bookings
Depending on the cancellation policy of the rented van, different upfront payments need to be made:
Super Flexible Policy: When booking more than 17 days in advance, you pay 20% upfront, and the remaining 80% is due 17 days before your pick-up date.
Flexible Policy: When booking more than 30 days in advance, you pay 50% upfront, and the remaining 50% is due 30 days before your pick-up date.
Moderate & Strict Policy: For these policies, you must pay the total value of the booking (100%) at the moment of reservation.
Under both the Super Flexible and Flexible Policies, if the second payment of your booking fails, you will receive an email notification to make the payment. If you do not complete the payment within 3 days of receiving the email, your booking will be automatically canceled.